View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 05:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

It's been almost a month since I posted here and I have more questions.

Is it the norm for symptoms - numbness and small pains - to go away, or almost and then come back a day or two later? I had this happen to me last weekend while camping with my family and friends. Wondering if it was do to being in a better place mentally and having fun or ?

Do you find that there are things that make the symptoms better or worse?

So it seems the symptoms are very gradually getting worse - more numbness on the bottom and sides of feet and some pain. Do most people have it developing so slowly? I have a little bit of stuff going on with my hands but very little for now.

Have any of you gotten better and or completely healed from this?

I'm wondering were the symptoms will stop at - just feet or ??

I started taking Gabapentin 100 mg and now taking 400 at night a 1-2 during the day. Haven't seen any effects - good or bad. I understand this is a good drug ? What are your thoughts?

I have a Dr friend of mine say she has seen MANY cases of PN and her best guess for me was it may be Alcohol related, even though i don't drink that much - a few beers during week and I will have more if at a dinner party or function. She said some peoples systems get sensitive to the alcohol and may have PN from just a small amount? Man I could really use a good drink with this crap ( LOL ) but I am staying away from even one beer or glass of wine.

Thanks
Dan
KTMDAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote