View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Marilyn

dear Marilyn ,
i did the same thing , i used 6 weeks of this live culture things you stick in water and drink.
i thought i was making sure i could get some gut health back , but i'n the mean time i was having one reaction after another, and i'm not even celiac, just gluten intolerant, dough! i felt like such an idiot. but we can just do the best we can.
god bless. hugs from jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoe View Post
Thank you Jen.

I hope that you are feeling better on the GF diet and that your health improves.

I was so cranky and upset because I had checked with the company before I started the doctor rx'd enzymes, and that is the only thing that I can find that might have caused this. It is not the enzymes in themselves, but the fact that that product had SOD which apparently is grown on wheat and/or encased in gliadin which is probably causing the damage.

I have been off them for about 1.5 weeks and feeling somewhat better.

I am just hoping that not too much damage has been done. I was so happy last year, because some of my lab values had improved and I felt that I was healing and now this set back. The good news is that I found out now and can do something about it.

Marilyn
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote