View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 02:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
Apparently, it's a very bad allergy season across most of North America. The delayed spring created a sort of "pollen bomb," as everything bloomed and blossomed simultaneously.

I'm certainly feeling it. I'm practically freebasing antihistamines.

Dust is also a huge problem for me, so we have a high quality air purifier. To battle mites, our mattresses are enclosed in plastic and we put our pillows in the freezer for 24 hours, once a month, to kill the little rotters.

Hang in there. I know it can be miserable. Yesterday, I said, "If I have to blow my nose one more time, I'm doing it with dynamite."
Hey Hockey Me to. I have a bunch of air purifiers. I have 4 in the living room,3 in the kitchen,3 in the bed room,two small ones in the closet,and one in the back room with a air conditioner. I have a small one in the bathroom. I don't use the oven very much because they produce to much smoke. I mostly use the microwave oven.

I bought them slowly when I could afford them. Those Ionic Breezes,and Pros.,one has a UV lamp,grids seem to need cleaning all the time. The catalytic converter devise has a UV lamp in it also.

You hang in there also. Thanks for the advice. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-29-2014), Dmom3005 (05-29-2014), Mari (05-29-2014), mymorgy (05-30-2014), waves (05-29-2014)