View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 02:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Check up went well. Nevro Rep was happy with the results and also pleased that I had done nothing to shift the wires. PM was also happy with the results, just have to wait for him to take the wires out on Tuesday. I'm penciled in to have the implant in the latter half of June, so we only have a little while to make up our minds. As fantastic as the last few days have been, it is still a BIG decision. More consultation and much thought over the next few weeks.

Phil
Good pain relief eh Phil... nice one mate!

The more benefit the easier the decision I reckon, it makes going for the permanent implant a more confident and positive experience eh.

I remember saying to my consultant after the trial; "but what if the implant doesn't give me the same benefit?", he said; " well we will do our best to tweak it till it does, failing that we will take it out again and think of something else!". All sounded fair enough to me mate... nothing ventured and all that stuff

Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-29-2014), Hannabananna (05-29-2014), PamelaJune (05-29-2014), Rrae (06-08-2014)