Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 04:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dana,

I wanted to jump in here to tell you to do whatever it is that helps you. People have good intentions but they have no idea, and some dont really care cause they only think of numero uno.

Im sooo sorry that you are going through this. None of us should have to endure the hardships this darn RSD has put on us. You will find, or have already found that some friends will come around less and less, and a few will be true friends. One thing about RSD is it really shows your true friends and relationships with relatives.

As I read your posts it really reminded me of my plight with this monster. The last couple of days has found me also thinking about the way it was, and how I am really tired. Tired of people seeing me, and thinking there is nothing wrong, or just plain being selfish enough to cause me more pain through their actions.

But then I got a call from Vic and it turned my whole week around. It is amazing how much it helps to talk to people that understand. Even the closest around you try, but can never really understand. Talking and laughing with Vic really made me feel better, and then I log in here and the first post I read is Roz's beautiful day. That did it! I felt much better.

That is when it hit me. We have to keep our thoughts trained on trying to see the good instead of the life we now lead. If you want to call it a life LOL.

Your not alone, and Im glad you came and let it out here. This place has really helped me tremendously. You can come in here screaming and kicking and we wont care. We will just love ya back

I truely hope the SCS works for ya, and will be cheerin it on, and keeping you in my prayers.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote