View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJoe View Post
The reason that they swell as far as i gather is that the electrical signals slow down further on damaged nerves in the heat resulting in blood vessels not reacting correctly and fluid builds up, but like i said water pills did nothing for me.
Makes sense when you put it that way. Also sounds like the Anodyne therapy is probably contributing to it too. I asked the pt one time if it could be a reason for the increased swelling and she made me think it had to be somehting else...but then again, I'm confused on whether or not this is really helping me and now they've offered to continue it after my 12 wks are up but I told them I'd need to consider a few things. I did try to talk to dr's nurse to get the results but she is on vacation like he is. sigh Guess I'll just wait... I have a water pill in with my hbp meds but obviously it is not enough. Will ask about changing water pill amt when I go back to gp next week for checkup to get bp and choles. meds refills.

Dahlek, as always, y'all provide links that surpass my poor basic google skills. Thanks!

What is tens?
possumtrot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote