View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 10:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgir View Post
I haven't posted in a while. I have been working full time but not sure how much long I can hold out. The pain is so much worse. I think I over worked my hand this week. We have had a camping trip planned for a while and I am not sure if it hurts worse to get in the sun. A friend is going with plans of spending time at the lazy river. Would want to let her know whether or not I will be able to.
Hi Murgir,

I'm glad you've been able to keep working and hope that you are able to much longer than you think.

My honest opinion would be to go on your planned trip and don't put another thought about how you will react to the sun.. as Vrae always says so well.. "don't borrow trouble". Every day we deal with the ups/downs of the effects of CRPS and if the sun hasn't yet bothered you, I would try not to worry about it at all. Go.. enjoy life, your friends and that lazy day by the rivers edge.. so much fun. Don't miss out because of the "what if's" it may not affect you at all - each one of us are different.

I really hope you have a blast!
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (05-29-2014), Jenna Delaney (06-10-2014), Lottie (05-31-2014), RSD ME (05-29-2014), visioniosiv (06-11-2014)