View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default requesting link for blog.

Ellie could you please post the link to your blog. I have read everything you wrote here and am very interested in seeing pics and reading your blog.

I can't bring computer in fact I can't bring anything that plugs in except for a hairdryer which is dumb because. I can't wash my hair until after it is all said and done. I got 2 big puzzles and I am going to get some SUDOKU books, crosswords and find a words plus LOTS of books. I love to read.

My Mom is going to help me sew a few simple button down shirts so I will be comfortable.

Thank you so much for the info about the shampoo and conditioner and the Johnson first aid ceam we live three hours away from UVA Charlotesville so I have to wash hair and such before we come home.

Thank you so much for all the info. I hate suprises and I feel so much better when I know what to expect. All they gave me was asheet of aper that said wash your hair, wear button down shirts, bring nothing to plug in but a hairdryer, and expect to stay from 1 to 14 days.

Cat
LCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote