View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 08:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco4586 View Post
I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes well!~ and you get better real quick! Dont give up!!! If I cant then you cant either!!!! Ill fight with you!!! emai me anytime, I had another bad night, they increased my avinza again today. I am only 26 and I am not giving up either....

Hi Dana,
Thank you, You said you ware 26 and not either giving up ,When I was 27 I had a bad sugery and shouldnt of lived but I did I faught throught and why to have this RSd. But now I (we) are going to fight this togther. Im not going to give up and you said you are not going to give up and I thank you because we will diffently not going to give up and together. You fight I fight we will fight togther............But I am not going to be here for you just this I am here to vent because I vent to people here so I want you to know go ahead and vent to me if you will and feel good about it. Im here so please do.

Thank you for making time to email me when Im introuble I spent the day in the ER on Wed because of headachs ,numbness in my face and because of not being able to see .I went through to two different pain shots and still having the same problem and Im scared nothing has changd the ER Dr said he thinks its just a headach but my reguarler dr said that I need a CT and MRI scan. But Im not going to give up and you are not either and Im so glad that we can now do this together . Use me for any help you need fell like you need a little or big help get though something email me and we will fight together. We are NOT ALONE we WILL FIGHT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again for caring and your email and remeber Im here always email me anytime PLEASE.............................

Take Care
Best wishes GENTLE HUGS

Karen