Old 05-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitke View Post
Hi Hockey,

Wish I had an answer for you and am wondering the same thing myself, the pain is awful.

Ditto with the being mistreated by Dr's, my old one was awful, did nothing and I was crying saying how much pain I was in, put off tests for months and months, another told me if you're in that much pain you'd try anything when I asked questions about steroid injections I felt so awful.

My pain was originally in my neck and left arm, now it's in my left leg/foot too so spreading.

Hope you get answers and feel much better, this is hell!
When I had my first, terrible MVA, the neurologist was outraged because I wouldn't take narcotics. I can see their value for terminal or short term acute pain, but I was looking at injuries that would NEVER resolve completely and would need to be managed for the rest of my life. Like I needed to add drug addict to my list of problems.

That doctor didn't want to help me; he wanted to make me a docile zombie.

Now I can't bear the thought of even seeing a doctor. My life is miserable enough without having some "healer" belittling my suffering. I am a VERY tough customer: (breezed through natural childbirth, have dental work without freezing)if I saw it hurts, it darn well does.
Hockey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote