View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 10:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes!! I hear you.

So sorry about your MVA, they sure can change your whole, in one second it's done and you suffer.

I also wouldn't say I was in pain if I wasn't, who wants this to be going on...

My Dr acted insulted when I said I didn't want to be taking such high doses of pain pills....how's about we find out what can be done about all this pain me thinks...

Actually, Vicodin doesn't help, only Percocet but not going to take them all the time. She also kept going on about the steroid injections, "all my other patients beg me for more and have them all the time"...that's all she wanted, for me to be drugged up or keep having injections for ever, just go away and don't come back that's how it felt, not good enough for me I'm afraid.

I'm the same way, childbirth...oh, no drugs for me thank you ha ha ho ho...I can stand pain, but this is nothing like I've ever felt before, horrendous. All day pain, all I think of is please take this pain away.

Had to go to a physiatrist yesterday and got so worked up about it for days, even cried I'll admit it, this is not me at all, I'm usually everything's going to be okay, let's get on with it but now Dr's upset me so much, get such anxiety going and feel sick to my stomach.

I dread going to any as I don't trust them, sat and broke down yesterday in front of the Dr and he looked at me like I was nuts, I kept thinking don't do it, don't do it!!! and here it comes...can't help it.

I totally hear you, so sorry you are suffering and I hope someone out there will help you, big hugs.....
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (05-30-2014), Ken Koester (05-31-2014)