View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Went to te ER bbecause I got to sick

Thank you everyone that has been helping me..........I went to the ER oon Wed. spent hours two ddifferent pain shotsbecause of my vision problems and face numbness and headaches . My mom asked Karen do you need to go to the ER I said finally yes I do Im really sick. She took me no test was done they just gave me two different shots NO MRI OR CT. I went right to my dr because my son had an appt she saw him than I said I need to talk I told her and said what test did they run i said nothing just gave me shots I feel alseep from the pain before leaving my drive away my mom said to the hospital and slept in the ER she sat with my son and I slept after the shots but everytime I woke up PAIN !!!!!! So my DR when I saw her she said get me a CT ,MRI . She is worried she doesnt know if its RSD or something ealse she doesnt know much about RSD so she is going to be sending me for the scanes and she is going to try to get me into the best Neuro dr thats here I hope SO THANK YOU EVERYONE that has told me that they are worried and what I should ask for to be done Nothing has changed with me feeling better but I hope they can find out soon I am just not going to give up but Im just noy well yet.....

Thank you evertone.

Karen
Gentle Hugs to everyone