View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hitting your head again

So I was proposed this question by a family member today. What happens if you hit your head again? Hmm I dont know. Ive had 5 concussions already and this one has totally jacked me up for 6 months now and counting and with no end in the near future in sight it seems. Im assuming if I hit it before I fully recover im going to be in a bad way.

But say a year from now im hopefully fully recovered. What happens if I hit it again or get wiplash or something. Is it going to be worse? Im told by my neurologist that its like a person allergic to bees. It gets worse each time until theres a point that one time will be it. Was kind of a weird analogy so I figured id ask some of you, who I believe actually are experts since youve either have had or are having issues from it.

Reason the question was brought up was because of all the physical stuff I was doing before the incident. Figured Id see your all thoughts, and see if its time to drop my tough guy attitude and look out for me. If so, my life is going to have to change dramatically if and when I hopefully fully recover. Thanks again.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote