View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 09:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Different brands can give differing results

For me with the brand I have, there is no awareness of there being an electric power or thrum at all. Contact your rep and talk to them, they should be helping you with any early adjustments when in the trial phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchy22 View Post
Hi, I had the trial SCS put in yesterday. Procedure was so incredibly painful. Having to take all of my meds to help with pain in back, not just for my foot that has RSD.

I'm wondering if there is anyone else that has RSD in their foot and has a SCS. I would like to ask about their experience. My RSD is not constant and ebbs and flows. My foot is always discolored but it ranges based on outbreak. Activity makes it much worse so I'm going to walk around for an hour or so and see if it flares so I can really test the SCS. However, I'm not sure if the settings are right because I need to crank up the strength really high to mask the pain. At that point, I'm trading electrocution down my left leg and it is competing with the pain for attention.

Is that how this is supposed to work? For those of you that have something similar, are you trading electrocution for pain? If it is put into the right place and settings are correct, does it control the pain on a lower setting so you don't have to suffer electrocution?

Just remembered on other question. I am in international business and have to fly around the world. Are there additional risks?

Thanks so much.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-01-2014), Rrae (06-08-2014)