View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok thank you all for the responses. I just wanted to make sure. Thats a big fear of mine now, especially since I still get dizzy. Its weird because Ill see what I call a flash of lightning and I quickly see black and then im back to normal but im a little uncoordinated. It actually just started about a week ago. Not really sure whats causing it, but ive had a few close encounters where Ive almost smacked my head into a wall because of it. Luckily the one time it did drop me I fell on to the bed. Phew.

Im just trying to get my stuff squared away. At one point im hoping ill fully recover and be able to go back to my work. Thing is, I work in a very compromising place where you can easily bump your head all the time. Before this, Ive hit my head on a dump body getting out of a truck a bunch of times, even been hit by some rocks getting kicked up by machines, or branches of trees when cutting or trimming them. Im just trying to figure out how to work around all of that stuff when the time comes.

One other thing, anyone have trouble bending over? Bending over and then straightening back up just brings on such a headrush and headache and dizzyness like you wouldnt believe. I see that "flash of lightening" almost instantly when it happens. Luckily though it doesnt always bring that split second blackout though. I just find it odd. I suppose half my issue could be that I havent told the Dr everything. Its not that im purposely not telling him, its just that I forget to tell him as the appts feel so rushed. I also think im downplaying the severity of it as well, hence the tough guy attitude.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote