View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 03:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't have the recent scan on a CD. The one I have from a year and a half ago, I do. The radiologist report came as a piece of paper in the mail comparing the one I do have on a CD to the one I don't have on a CD.

I got blood tested a few days ago, they're checking for b vitamins among other things. I should hopefully know the results in a few days.

Had a panic attack a few days ago, but the meds I'm on work directly on my depression and not on my anxiety. But they have me on Clonazopam for the anxiety.

As for other scans, I'm going to wait to see what they say after the blood test. It's come to the point where my dad won't help me pay my medical bills, so I'm having to pay them myself with making around $400 every 2 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks. And having other bills on top of that.

The cleaning supplies are supplied by my company that I clean for. I know I use WD-40 to shine sinks and some special cleaner to clean everything else. I have a duster to dust everything, so no dusting chemicals. But I'll be careful.

Thank you for your reply

-happycowsfromwyo
happycowsfromwyo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-02-2014)