View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Nick,
Yes, I can relate the muscle problems, or at least I think they were muscle problems. I know when I went off Lyrica, my body was SO uncomfortable, it felt like a guitar string being overly tightened and if you have ever played a guitar, you know when you tighten a string too much, it snaps....that is what I felt like, too tight and ready to snap!

If it is not the muscles being too tight, perhaps it is the nervous system spasming, which in turn affects the muscles. My head and neck have been the most affected as well.
I am sorry you are still suffering. What dose are you on now?
Diandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonsyard View Post
Hi Everyone , I'm afraid another Lyrica thread but I feel so bad I have to. Can anyone relate to muscle problems with this drug ? Every morning I feel as if I'm turning into concrete all over. After a shower start to pull together but have muscle stiffness and trigger points mainly around neck head and shoulders . Turning head is very stiff and limited one side. It's as if any problem I've had in the past has been reawakened while taking this drug. Did try coming off but neuropathic pain returned in face worse than before. I 've been told this could be a rebound effect . Meanwhile really struggling.

Wish you well

Nick
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-06-2014)