View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't think you can call it genocide as it is not that the people who live there mattered in the first place.

Big business is the name of the game and to kill or maim is of no importance as that is the name of the game. Iraq is a prime example of dispensible human beings. Who cares how many are killed ther hell they don't even count them.

Land, oil, gas and even water some day soon is what is the fuel of big business, Uranium for power sources is a prime target.

People are of no importance in the long drawn out story of greed.

As long as those who die are celebrated as heros it will seem an honor to die for ones country instead of living and dyingin the natural progress of life and death.

We have our heros and our enemies, whoever they are supposed to be, have theirs as well. Yet no one can satisfy the reasons why one or the other is in the right and I bellieve all are in the wrong.

No war has ever been fought for the little people thre has always been one of the above mentioned reasons.

To me it is the most fundamentally wrong assumptions of this world that there are countries needed in the long scheme of life on this planet. As all are learning you can not stop man from moving anywhere he wants to go and still be sure of what his purpose is in going there. The borders surrounding any country can't be for containing those that are already there and so must have access to others. There is no way of maintaining security in any country till that country adopts the policy of doing no harm to others and then peace will reign and someday governements will be enlarged in their desire to see peace as a worthwhile investement.

See I use the term investement because as it is now peace is not seen as a good investement and there is lots of money to be made from wars all over the world.

It has always befuddled my mind how Canada can send 'Peacekeepers' to a war zone.

And under the auspices of the United Nations at that. United in what war or peace?

But then how can they be 'United' if there are vetos for the wealthy few.

Oh you have taken my mind from me as I could go on for pages once I get started here.

Sorry about the ranting

Take care of YOU and YOURS and all else will fall into it's rightfull place
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote