View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Most of your pain now is probably coming from the fentanyl. Neurontin levels are not therapeutic at that small of a does, 2700-3400 is what I took. Lyrica worked better but is basically the same thing. Once you are on a therapeutic level of Neurontin the haze goes away.

I highly suggest the chronic pain rehabilitation program at the Cleveland clinic. They are experts in this and getting you on the correct medication for MP.

And is swear by lidocaine patches! Just shave your leg first. I wore them 24x7
The LFCN is only light touch, hairs and lightly touching the skin is like tearing burning flesh. I suffered for a decade before I figured out the shaving part.

You have to get off the Fentanyl though, it is mimicking the pain and causing anxiety (anxiety is the suffering part of pain). I know what you are going through and even after having the nerve recected two years ago, I and still on the road to recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radcoco View Post
Hi all
MP for 5 years
1200mg Neurontin
75mg Fentynyl
10mg Norco

Basically, I need help. I am in terrible pain everyday and, otherwise, in extreme discomfort. I, m interested to hear what other MP sufferers are taking nin form of narcotic. I am very tired and buzed al day from the other meds I listed above so im scared to increase those.

What narcotics and milligrams work for you?

Thanks, Amanda
rMuD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote