View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry that so much is piling up on you right now. It's even tougher, not knowing which disease has you in its target at any given time.

Have you considered a chiropractor for immediate relief? They are not an -ist, but IMO might as well be. When I leave my chiro's office, I feel like I don't have MS. It lasts until I do something energetic that counter-acts his work, but geeze it feels good til then. And I believe my chiro is keeping the base problem (twisted spine from lifting a weak right leg) from getting worse.

* I only mention chiropractic help because you describe pain in an area that might possibly be helped by a chiropractor. (shoulder blade to spine)

I hope you get some sweet relief, from anywhere, soon!

ETA: Respectable chiropractors will xray before treatment. A chiro who will blindly manipulate your spine is a crock, IMO!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to add to your thread title...
"Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, there'd be no luck at all. Doom, despair, and agony on me!" From the old show HeeHaw, I think.

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not yet the end.

Last edited by Sparky10; 06-03-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: additional info
Sparky10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (06-04-2014), Mariel (06-08-2014), msarkie (06-04-2014), SallyC (06-03-2014)