View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 01:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey bryce,

I'd be really angry too at that neurosurgeon!! and you needed help and paid for it yourself, shame on him! Definitely would not see him again no matter how great he is supposed to be, it just helps talking to someone who is compassionate and listens to you.

I changed my Dr as she kept waiting and waiting for me to get better with no tests and things got much worse, I almost went bananas with upset.

They say you can have 3 injections in a row, time in between, but I'm like you, I had side effects, felt so sick to my stomach, sharp pains in my left chest area (not fun!) and itching, luckily one injection gave me some relief but I'm not having any more.

From a car accident last year I've always had pain in my neck and left shoulder but around the 5 month mark was when everything flared up, and pain started going in to my left arm/leg.

If you are in a lot of pain and it's affecting your daily life honestly I would go back to a neuro right now, not wait.

Your MRI is worse than mine and I'm in agony at times so I commiserate with you.

It's so awful to live this way every single day, just hoping suddenly it will just stop.

I know how hard it is to go to a Dr and be treated the way you were, bad enough you're in all this pain...I try to just go forward, what do I do next, there has to be something as you can't live that way...I'd go back and see the other neuro if I were you.

Don't know if you try heat on your neck and arms? that's the only thing that brings some relief for me, I bought a bean bag type "collar" from Walgreens, warm in the micro and sit with that around my neck.

I wish you all the best, let us know how things go? Feel better....
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote