View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 07:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz Migraine View Post
Don't be. Consider yourself RETIRED! Sounds better doesn't it?

That's normal when dealing w/a dentist. I know the feeling. Reason why I always try to find one that will put me to sleep. There are a few dentist that will give you a "pill" (valium) the night before to relax you for your treatment if you let them know about your nervousness. When you make your next appointment, let the dentist know of your feelings.

I had to change insurance so the dentist is new they have nitrous and that is the best.But I am so anxious I wanted to de-stress. I lost my social security card today UGH!!!!!!!!! and cant find one of my scripts!!! what a week!!! I AM THANKFUL FOR THE DISABILITY I just wish I could work. It is like being in a straight jacket and not being able to get out no matter how hard you try. I plan on talking to my doctor and hope that I can de-stress and get better. Its hard to be unable to work at 50 and loose a GREAT career due to not only my anxiety but a bad back with degenerative disc disease. Years ago if you told me this would happen to me I would NOT believe it.
mdc1022 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote