View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You crack me up

Wingy, that's priceless. Ironically it is so very true.

I'm not sure about you but lately I'm having trouble getting 2 bars when charging and the 1 bar means it takes forever to charge. I find myself getting frustrated and that blasted beeping when it drops from the 1 green to the flashing orange really can tip me over the edge. Yesterday it took ages to charge and finally I settled in an uncomfortable spot in the sofa but got the longed for 2 bars. Dearly beloved said to me, are you getting lunch anytime soon. I could only imagine I looked and delivered the exorcist head turn (remember the movie) and I'm sure my face must have been a curdled green as I replied "feel free to help yourself in the kitchen, perhaps you could find the energy to make us both something to eat if you can't wait until I'm charged OR you will find yourself eating my charger darling".

I know if I can get a solid 3 bars it charges really quickly, but the 3 are fleeting and seem to only happen when the charger has the lightest of contact with the battery site but disappears once any pressure is applied. Does anyone else have the same frustration. Sometimes I just want to throw it all away.

I do realise my personal emotions are at an all time high because my pain level has increased considerably and I'm cross and cranky a lot of the time as the SCS doesn't give cover in those areas. So if anyone is reading this and thinks the thing doesn't work or is not worth it, it's just me being cranky....
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-05-2014), Rimbanda (06-05-2014), Rrae (06-08-2014)