Thread: I love gadgets!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I love gadgets!

I just gave my first generation iPad Mini away to my dad.

But, it's ok because my shiny new (white/silver) iPad Mini with Retina Display and 64 more gigabytes will be here in the morning. (as long as nothing happens to the Fedex truck that it's on)

My dad bought me the new iPad for my birthday. I think he was trying to cheer me up, and find something to distract me again from all the MS crap that keeps happening. Not sure if it'll totally cheer me up, because things have been bad and worse lately. But at least I'll have more space for tv shows and books, and music.

I also think he just wanted my iPad Mini. I just set it up for him. He's upstairs all excited to play with it because I also gave him a brand new cover for it for Father's Day. (this worked out well. I didn't have to go buy him anything for Father's day. I've had that cover since Christmas. We thought we were buying new Mini's for both of us then, until he'd changed his mind about it.)

I think it's cool that I was able to hand my old iMini to my dad. I think he needed a new/used gadget too. He'll probably like taking the iMini with him to read when he has to wait for me at PT or doctor's appointments. Especially if he's close enough to connect to the free wifi that some of the places have from the parking lots.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (06-06-2014), SallyC (06-05-2014)