View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 06:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I met a guy in hospital that had Medtronic unit on one side, a Nevro on the other and was trialing a Nevro with a view to replacing the Medtronic, he looked like the back end of a tropical fish tank, tubes and wires all over the place. I would hate to be around him at charging time... he is gonna be one angry dude

Know what you mean about the charging lights, it reminds me of that game with the bendy wire and the handheld metal loop that buzzes if you get it wrong, I was thinking of finding the exact sweetspot and sewing the charging coil into a waistcoat so you just put the waistcoat, do it up and it is spot on every time, sounds great in theory but you just know that it is doomed to fail

Actually my IPG is just a couple of mm below the skin surface at the front, (about where you would have an appendix scar), so for me it is not too bad, I tend to be able to get three lights up most of the time unless I am moving around a lot, in which case I wander about sounding like a truck reversing.

Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-05-2014), PamelaJune (06-05-2014), Rimbanda (06-05-2014), Rrae (06-08-2014)