View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lyrica and muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
Hi Nick,
Yes, I can relate the muscle problems, or at least I think they were muscle problems. I know when I went off Lyrica, my body was SO uncomfortable, it felt like a guitar string being overly tightened and if you have ever played a guitar, you know when you tighten a string too much, it snaps....that is what I felt like, too tight and ready to snap!

If it is not the muscles being too tight, perhaps it is the nervous system spasming, which in turn affects the muscles. My head and neck have been the most affected as well.
I am sorry you are still suffering. What dose are you on now?
Diandra
Hi Diandra , Thanks for your reply and nice to hear from you again . You've been very helpful. Like yourself going through bad time. I was on 150mg a day and doc brought me down to 50mg but went into SEVERE PAIN with my neuropathy. Doc put me up again to 75mg ( after ending up at Accident and Emergency, my body is intolerant of most pharmaceuticals)). I feel absolutely terrible ALL over . No doubt you know what it feels like . Si Dysfunction , Degenerative discs , TMJD to name a few. As I say all the old injuries I ever had over my life have all kicked off. Psychologically I think I've adjusted at times , then I go into depression as I can't get away from it . Just a little peace to re group would be good. Doc has faith in Lyrica ( I did not feel like this before) but I'm not sure where I am going with all this. Anyway how are you coping ?. Have you got your big trip to Italy arranged ? You are very brave and put me to shame.

Best regards

Nick
Johnsonsyard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-06-2014), PamelaJune (06-05-2014)