View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

(((Poochie)))

We who have this stupid disease, or any disease that takes control of basic body functions away, know that this is a nightmare we all are so afraid of-and it keeps many of us from leaving home

Might I suggest that you wear Depends or some other strong undergarment that can "catch" any accident you might have so at least you can clean up in the bathroom without having it all over you? You can carry a package of diaper wipes in your bag to help with any cleanup. I bought my late in laws undergarments that could be worn over the Depends as well to help keep the mess to a minimum.

Just by sharing your story, you have helped those of us who have also experienced this situation, and have made us feel less alone. Thank you for being courageous in sharing...we who have MS have a tendency to feel very alone with our experiences. Sharing with each other gives us so much support.

Know that we here "get it"--we all go through the thoughts that question our reason for being. Only the souls who have already passed know what we learn from our Earthly journey...and all the good we do just by sharing
jprinz99 (06-05-2014), NurseNancy (06-05-2014), SallyC (06-05-2014)