Thread: My Story
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

After a solid month of improvement I have to say that the past week has been quite a disappointment. The burning has returned along with an increase in achiness and sensitivity in the feet. A few symptoms that I thought I was close to putting behind me have crept back in intensity.

As a result I've been stuck in the house trying to stay off my feet. very disappointing after I finally had a month were I was able to get out and be active. I also ran out of my gabapentin yesterday as I miscalculated how much i had left and won't be able to pick up the refill until tonight. The increased pain began before I ran out of gabapentin so I'm not confident on the correlation.

I really hope this is just a flare up. It's hard to take a step backwards after seeing improvement. The pain isn't as bad as it was in march when i was at my worst, but it's in the ballpark. I'm trying to stay positive and weather the storm. I've made it this far so I have to keep pushing through each day and hope for the best.
IH8PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote