Thread: I love gadgets!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I don't know what I would do without my gadgets. I love my iPad mini. It is the smaller GB but that's OK, I don't think I do as much on mine as you do on yours. If I need to watch a TV program or movie I do it on my laptop or desktop. I did recently find out how to access my favorite game on facebook though. I had sworn that I was not taking my laptop with me on vacation jsut so that I could not do this game. Now I know how to do it on the iPad and so I don't know how good my resolve is now to avoid it on vacation. Our rental house doesn't have free wifi but I am going ot make my phone a hotspot. My SIL has this device also that I can hook up to but on our last vacation it sure didn't work very well. Maybe it is strong enough it only works with his laptop. But if it doesn't work for me that much I will be satisfied. My oldest also has the iPad mini and the youngest has a Samsung tablet. Those two are strapped enough for money that those are the only way they are on the internet except for their phones.

After the kids go to bed, the adults usually puts on a movie that I'm not always interested in so I figure I can play my game then. I also have my Nook color but hardly get it out anymore. It is easier for me to download my books on the Nook than on the computer itself so I need to make sure I get several new ones downloaded and then actually do the download on my iPad so that I can read them there. I have 2 grandaughters so it is nice to give one the Nook and the other the iPad for them to play games on them.

What in the world did we ever do without these gadgets.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-06-2014)