View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 05:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SmilinEyes: I'm so sorry to hear that you have had to leave your job. Wishing you the best in returning. It is good that you were able to put your "down" time to good use though. I have been thinking about hunkering down and going back to school a lot the past week.

I have not tried vision/vestibular assessment but I have noticed a movement and "squishing" in one of my ears since the concussion. neurologist says "that's normal" but from reading this forum it seems like that may be a sign of something potentially fixable?

smilineyes, sarah and mark: the advice you gave me makes sense. I think I am going to try some symptom management before I make the decision to quit.

(i.e. pillows on the seat and good posture when off-roading, tons of water/electrolytes, and resuming some anti-inflammatory supplements/heavier b-vitamin dosage and possible some Traumeel as well- have you tried that? My dog was prescribed it for arthritis and I tried some on a bad day and it seemed to help...)

I can't help but to feel spiteful toward the concussion- like it's an enemy that I don't want to let run my life. thank you for the thoughtful responses and I'm sorry my post was so hard to read- hopefully the edited version I posted underneath helps

Good luck to everyone in their recovery.
shortcircuit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote