View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 07:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi SWE3...

Welcome, You are not alone. Sorry you have to deal with this beast, and coming here, asking questions and getting help, support and tips is an ideal way to go about it. It is hard for others to understand how we feel and no one but someone with RSD can totally relate. Having a supportive spouse is great, and also a support group. We all need help at times, and in the beginning it can seem overwhelming. Just take it slowly, and try not to get overwhelmed which is really easy to do.

I saw other people gave you good advice which is great. Find a few good websites, the main ones, and learn what you can. Also give yourself time to deal and rest and just be in the process. You can't rush it, and I firmly believe that medicine and treatments are getting better or at least they will, and that we will have more and better options along the way. They have come a long way from 25 years ago, but there is long way to go. One step at a time, progress is progress. I would suggest a topical cream for burning and nerves, maybe a combo cream. I would do it through a knowledgable doctor not a regular drug store. They may topicals that can help a little....

hugs
Burnbabyburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote