View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Lyrica doses plus other meds with Lyrica?

Hello to other suffereres of this dreaded RSD as well as Fibro.
Neuropathic pain is so difficult to treat and all the drugs I have tried thus far have failed. I am trying lyrica(again) and possibly going up to 600-700. Curious to know what others have taken of this drug.
Also, have TMJ and am going to go on naprosyn for this recent occurence. In addition I am trying skelaxin (800 mg. 3 times a day). Pills are too large for me to swallow. Cutting them in half still hurts my throat. Manufacturer says no research on crushing them. Pharmacist says its OK. Confusing.
LOts of drugs . Oh - also ultram. I got really sick from all of them last week and now am trying one at a time to see what caused my to get sick (throwing up and in bed for 3 days) I had several pain free days so I kept taking them despite mild nausea which gradually got worse.
Now, my burning gums are spreading to my front teeth. Injections not helping anymore. TMJ is getting worse also.
This combination is crazy. RSD DR. says the ingestion of chloral hydrate which caused this neuropatic mouth pain is because of my RSD.
As time marches on this becomes more of a nightmare.
I am on the ketamine wait list.
Thanks
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote