View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 03:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Wink ADHD and pstim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
You've come to a great place of support and info.
Has your Dr answered these questions re: pstim and ADHD? I'd be curious to know what his input might be.
As long as your history of this and your surgeries, etc are clearly written in office notes, I'm sure he'd give good input on your concerns.
Just make sure he's aware of your concerns. He might need reminded about your ADHD if this info is buried deep within your records.

Hopefully others who know more about these p-stims will come along and offer feedback.

It's great to have you! Let us know what you decide to do!
Caring,
Rae
. I really appreciate your reply, as I really am concerned with my condition because for me to actually sleep at night I have to take Xanax to turn brain off, and then use ear plugs as I hear everything if I don't and then don't sleep. Like my dog walking thru house lil things the average person doesn't hear. I noticed other comments with being woke up when machine cycles. This concerns me,along with the comment of lessen the receptors that tell me that something is wrong.
I had an MRI done the report stated no issues but after I insisted to surgeon to look at disc of MRI I was 100% correct multiple tears in both gluteus on right and left side. Nobody believes that ppl in medical field make mistakes their human. I know my body and haven't been wrong in any of the issues I claimed to dr. I will continue to watch for posts regarding ADHD and pstim. Thanks to everyone as your personal experience is truly helpful to others. I will keep you posted as to what info I find out and decision I make in end. Thanks again
Blondey1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-13-2014), Hannabananna (06-11-2014), Rrae (06-12-2014)