View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I only include leaves under1/2 inch in length. I have made tincture with just openned and unopened flowers...they seem of much different content...some people use them for anxiety ( haven't found a chemist to test yet...so do not know l-dopa content of the tincture yet, but it is nice. If you hae aphids...make parsley tea....you can buy dried parley in large containers pretty cheap if you don't have any fresh growing. Put a handful in a non-plastic container and pour 2 Cups boiling water over it and cover for 20 minutes. Uncover/ strain and add cold water...about 3 more cups and spray on the tops of plants where the aphids congregate. My description of "balls of unformed leaves and flowers" could be replaced by BUDS (like a rose bud before it opens, they will be found during a short time at the top section of each stem...then they bud out and the stop becomes more spindly looking. A blessed event: Bean Acres has new additions today...got to watch baby chicks hatching out after we got home from church....so cool God is good....His creatures are amazing
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote