Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Happy Birthday!

My mom sounds just like your mom. She never paid attention to the problems I was having until it was to late. She still thinks this is all in my head. She always tells me I should just be able to get over it.
Iam 48 yrs old and married for 25 yrs. For along time I worked at the A&P as a Head cashier. Then I worked at Shirners Hospital as a housekeeping supervisor for 5 yrs. Then I had the hip replacement and couldn't go back. 2yrs later I tried working at Cumberland Farms as a store manager but that didn't last long. The pain was too bad. Iam now on Social Security.
I love going to the pain clinic. The Doc I have there knows alot about RSD. They see alot of patients with it. If it wasn't for them I don't know what I would do. I have a spinal cord stim, but I had a couple of bad falls and the leads slipped out. it had to be turned off. The pain clinic is at Baystate Hospital in Springfield. I think it would be good for you to go. As many Dr. as Ive been to in my life, these are the ones that have helpedme the most.
It is amazing how alike we are. Ive never known anyone thats had the same things happened like me.
I enjoy talking with you. Take care.

Sue K.

Last edited by sue k; 05-31-2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote