View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default questioning, questioning, denial maybe?

Hey Annie,

This is why I really question my recent dx of MG. I use the treadmill every morning for about an hour and sweat like a pig, but my legs seem ok. I really don't get a chance to sit down and rest until after showering etc.

Reading these post sounds like that is unusual for MG

I do have the hallmark droopy eyelid, weak facial/jaw muscles and my left arm especially does get fatigued.

I know I am trying to talk myself out of this dx, and denial is probably part of the process but some things just don't seem like they fit. I keep thinking there must be some other explanation.

I have noticed having a lot of terrible word mix up. For example, if someone else was talking about cell phone, then a few minutes later I would say... "would you hand me that phone".... when i meant "book" not phone. Also, I had the hardest time with trying to remember names, places, like I just couldn't remember the word. Those things happened all weekend long, and by Sunday night I was getting pretty upset over it. I don't recall that being associated with MG? It makes me think that brain lesion is something.

I don't know what to think, guess that is the problem.
Elle114 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote