View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
Hey, sorry to hear you are suffering too. I have since had an MRI and some additional testing and it has all come back negative as well. The doctor's don't know what is wrong and it has now been over 8 months since my symptoms started.

However after the negative MRI, I saw a D.O. and he said my pelvis was out of alignment and that could be causing some of the symptoms. He did all this weird adjusting to my neck and back. It was sort of like a chiropractor but different.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but ever since then I have been a lot better. I still do have the migrating tingling and aching but it isn't as severe...

I still feel like there's something wrong with my body though, so I have no idea what is going on...

It is so frustrating. I hope they figure out the cause for you!
I had an MRI in August, 2013... symptoms like you are describing.. now the symptoms just get worse nearly everyday.. something new ... numbness tingling burning ... entire rt side... New MRI as of May 27, 2014 compressed spinal cord with torsion... NeuroSurgeon appt wednesday... DO NOT GIVE UP ... find out what it is !!! Good luck
jonlyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote