Thread: Head Pressure
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 07:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Head Pressure

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I'm sorry it's probably going to be a long one.

About a month ago I was on the antibiotic Levaquin for a sinus infection. I think I was allergic to it because it made me feel just awful. But anyway I had went downstairs to my basement to do some laundry and the doorway down there is very short (prob 5 ft) well I guess where I sick anyway I wasn't paying much attention and raised up before I should have. I didn't pass out but I did see stars and all I could think was "get in the house". I had also done the same thing about 2 months prior to this and hit the same part of my head (just below the crown).

4 yrs ago I was in 2 MVAs within 6 months of each other both on which I cracked the windshield with my head( I wear my seatbelt now). I have not really felt the same since the second MVA. I have been having memory and concentration problems since.

But my question is I am not really having a headache. I would call in more of a pressure on the back of my head and Its really driving me crazy. I work in a Dr. office and she is telling me that it is my sinuses. I have not had any scans done because I am uninsured and I really dont have $1,500 lying around to pay for one. I got a headache at the time I injured myself and I have probably had 10 within the last month. Which is way more than I ever have. I went swimming this past Sunday and got one and went golfing this past Monday and got one. But has anyone heard on people complaining of pressure instead of a full blown migraine??

I'm just really tired of feeling this way. If anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amber
amber8704 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote