View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Hi Rae,
Thanks for the tip about the hot tub. I might have tried that out as at present I use a lot of heated wheat bags on my various annoyances. Thankfully Rae (my wife) has made a heap of them, so there is always a fresh one to heat up.

Implant is scheduled for the 23rd, but still have to have another meeting with the PM to discuss placement of the unit. The waiting is nearly as bad as the thought of the procedure.

Phil
I found frequent walks very helpful in keeping me mobile and prevent myself from seizing up, I also found that using a walking stick was a useful help in getting others to give you a wide berth when you are feeling a bit vulnerable is busy places... also a steadying effect.

As for my other pastimes; beer drinking and stuffing my face with mussels in white wine sauce, no problem, although I did find my other hobby of bird watching a bit painful, with my wife constantly batting me round the head saying; "why are you looking at her"

Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-11-2014), Hannabananna (06-11-2014), PamelaJune (06-10-2014), Rimbanda (06-10-2014), Rrae (06-12-2014)