View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 04:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
MrRabbit as you know who used to say needs to grow some, Mr Pyne needs to understand we all know how to say grub and Mr Hockey has stitched us all up. My medical costs will envelop me and be my end despite my having private medical health. I'm so stressed today n yesterday I resorted to the dreaded Xanax, so far no change, pain level 8, palpitations, head pounding and extreme anxiety. June 23 so you n me Phil, big dates then for us both. Mine I guess will be the decision to L3 fusion yes or no. Starting to really think yes, maybe just maybe I really will get another 15 years... Still an unhappy bod as you can see. Sorry
Sorry to hear you are in pain, if it is any help, I have had many fusions/bone grafting and decompresions over the years and although it is all lumped together under the same label of "failed back surgery syndrome" by pain management, I really do hate that term as each operation has, in my mind, been a raging success.

The very first getting me off crutches, the second out of a wheelchair and the third off of crutches again, all with a 60% or above reduction in pain.

So I personally have quite a poisitive view of surgery due to my own experiences, but then again I guess it is a little easier for me as since my accident as a kid I have always had pain and don't know any different... Also pain is eased by lack of stress due to zero cost to myself due to the UK NHS.

Sorry I,m not really helping am I

Really hope you find a good solution and get those pain levels down.

Wingy x

Last edited by Wingy; 06-10-2014 at 05:47 AM.
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-11-2014), ger715 (06-12-2014), Hannabananna (06-11-2014), PamelaJune (06-11-2014), Rrae (06-12-2014)