View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dogma ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0gma View Post
Several people in PM's warned me about this site and a small element attempting to drum out all those that did not agree with them. tsk tsk. That seems far more problematic to me.

As far as being counter productive? I guess if you have an agenda statements involving free speech and information might be counterproductive. I never thought more information and different opinions in an arena like a forum were counterproductive. How is information ever problematic?
I think we need to get some perspective about this subject of "free speech" as it is not my intention to join a crusade against certain posters or this subject. I thought the tone of the response to your original post was inappropriate, I posted a reminder about respect, and that is where I will leave it.

I urge you to do the same as I feel what needs to be said has been said.

As for this forum head hunting certain posters, Aftermathman was a member of the original Braintalk, (mostly talking to Howard re. rugby, and boring the yanks to death as they don't play the game) and Braintalk2 since its inception.

For all its faults I believe this forum offers the most knowledgeable and informative platform on the web and I am proud to have contributed however a small amount to this base. I agree we perhaps need to redress the balance between science and the human perspective however if you want to know anything about PD, (or rugby), Braintalk is the place to look.

Take care buddy,
Neil.
aftermathman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (06-10-2014)