View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 08:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Tgif - Weekend Check In...................

Hi,
Here we are again upon another weekend. I have no plans, broke, but I really need time to decompress and try to get my head together about everything if that is even possible at this point.

LOSS has hit me hard, along with illness of my mom the last year, now financial issues, and more physical and mental pain.

So, my Vet said (he is a house call VET) he is so nice, he used to work at a animal hospital, then ventured out on his own. He knows everything that has happened from my mom's year illness, my husband, and of course Savannah. He said to take time to GRIEVE. He said taking walks would be good too, alone or with the dogs. He is in his 40's and a very sympathic, understanding guy. He is happily married to a woman from India that is a pediatric neurologist. No kids, just dogsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I think I will take his advice. I really don't feel like socializing at the pool, although being with people he said is good too, to talk and get my feelings out, but I always end up crying and feel like a fool. I am very emotional and always have been. My mom said when I was a kid, I cried when Lassie was lost.

So, what's up for everyone? Check in........................Hugs, Nikko