View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 06:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

OK, I didn't have immediate symptoms, but about an hour afterwards I was meditating and felt an odd dizzy sensation for about 20 seconds (haven't had dizziness as a symptom). I decided I was OK to drive 1.5 hours to my NUCCA appointment, had an adjustment, drove back, was feeling better. Head still kinda hurt from time to time where I hit it, but not bad.

The next morning I was feeling pretty good, and on the mile uphill walk to campus (I'm a grad student) I felt momentarily dizzy again for a split second, but it really couldn't just been I stepped kinda funny.

Then, later that afternoon I just got exceedingly tired (something they say can happen with NUCCA adjustments, plus I may be getting a cold). Felt pretty bad the rest of the evening in terms of general fatigue and on and off minor headaches where I bumped my head.

This morning I woke up and still wasn't feeling great, and had a slightly worse headache where I bumped it, although it seems to be subsiding, but flares up from time to time. I still don't feel very good.

Could this have been another concussion with delayed symptoms? I've had other minor bumps and haven't felt quite like this afterwards. I feel like I'm going crazy here. Other things in my life are stressing me out right now, along with the feeling like my recovery from the initial concussion is getting worse. The idea that I've set myself back even further is too much.

I bumped it walking fairly slowly down stairs against the ceiling, didn't cause any immediate symptoms, it hardly hurt right away.
Laupala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote