View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSmile0205 View Post
So does this mean that for the rest of my life when I overwork myself or my head I will get brain fog and with brain fog I can not drive... it is very scary.. I can not see or understand intersections...
Like Hockey said everyone heals differently. No one knows but the Man above. All i was saying is adding to the fact we are not crazy and the reason why there is no wonder pill or really anything so far that we lean to say yes we will heal 100% like brand new, better than we were prior to injury is because of the reason i specified. Athletes get torn ligaments and whatnot but some can become "better than before." There is still plenty of research left to do and possibly what im saying now can be outdated sometime in the future, but for now this is a fact. You CAN heal, just dont set unrealistic goals and predictions. I do not want to scare you because i honestly am a bit afraid myself, and id be lying if i said otherwise.

This is/has been my biggest fault and i am trying my best to let it go and gain back control of things i actually can control. I can sit here an type on and on everything i know but no one wants to read that. Plus i need to have cognitive rest so after my final that is what i must do. I will try to relax and have some faith
allday310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SarahSmile0205 (06-11-2014)