View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I inferred no such thing. It asked if you really would have read my post and would then decide not to have the surgery. I asked "Honestly, if you're telling me one post with NIH facts would have caused you not to have the surgery and ruined your life? Really?" The rhetorical questions are meant to not elicit a response.

And you answered REALLY!

My method of presenting the facts involved copying the NIH's conclusions. I'm trying to figure out your point other than you just didn't read it and wanted to jump on the bully bandwagon.

Again confused by what you're saying. You ignored the clinical facts and went to a message board with a bunch of anonymous non-professionals to make your decision? hmmm. I think this is enough useless quibbling with someone that isn't reading the words. Again I'm glad your surgery worked well. Have a good life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia View Post
Your question inferred that I had the procedure without knowing the facts. My reply not only answered your rhetorical question, it left no doubt that I knew the negative consequences. I, however, don't like to consider myself a statistic, so I went to the source....people with experience and gauged their replies.

Your method of presenting the facts left a lot to be desired. That's about it!
d0gma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote