View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Desperate for help!

Okay, I'm an 18 year old female. I've been going to a neurologist for 2 years now, but have been experiencing almost everyday headaches for 4 years. I've been on 5 different medications, changed my diet, got an eye vision test, had x rays and two MRI's, and I've tried all the basics to combat these headaches with no help. About a year ago I started noticing bite marks on my lips, gashes in my tongue, and bruises that I never remembered getting. But about 5 months ago I noticed I would wake up in the morning with my light on and my glasses on and my phone on twitter or something. Before this, I would remember every time I woke up during the middle of the night. And now, I have no idea what I do in the night. I could sleep for 8, 10, 12 hours and I still wake up exhausted, like I didn't sleep at all. I wake up with bruises and my body feeling stiff and achy. And on the nights I notice this happen I wake up with a massive headache. I've been to this same neurologist for 2 years and haven't gotten any answers. I just wanna know if these could be related or not. I'm desperate for them. Please help!
capnjensen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote