Thread: My Story
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 01:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've had an increase in symptoms and pain the past 2 weeks, and i didn't want to jump the gun in case it was just a flare, but it seems like there is more to it at this point.

I was having a slow steady improvement most of April and May, but June hasn't been so kind yet and the past 3 days have been particularly bad and my struggles at work were reminders that I have a long way to go in getting better.

I honestly don't know the cause of increased symptoms, but the week prior to the increased pain I went on vacation for a week. During that time I indulged in more junk food, more alcohol, and more time on my feet than I have previously allowed myself prior to the vacation. It could be a combination of all 3 or just the natural progression and or waxing and waning of this awful disease. I guess the most important thing now is that I'm back on track towards treating my body right and taking it easy on harmful stimuli.

So here's a journal entry so I can look back and find clues to managing this soul draining disease.
IH8PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-12-2014)