View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vision Problems & Eye Pain

Hi

I have been following the thread for the past few weeks but this is my first time posting. First off, thanks for all of the info you all post, it has been extremely helpful and comforting! Just a little background information, In November 2013, I was hit by a car as a pedestrian crossing the street. I hit the back of my head on the windshield and then again on the pavement after I flipped over the car. Ive been off work ever since with concussion and whiplash . Very similar symptoms to a lot of you. In the beginning very dizzy nauseous. Extreme headaches. shooting pains. Now light/sound sensitivity, headaches all the time, neck pain, short term memory problems, cognitive issues.

My question has to do with vision.

Ive been noticing vision problems the past few weeks. I already wear glasses but I've been noticing vision problems even while wearing them lately. Im also still having a lot of trouble with reading, even in small doses. I have really bad headaches behind my eyes. Eye strain most of the day. I see black dots sometimes. And sometimes see double, mostly door frames or fences, things that have lines.

I told my doctor and he suggested i see my eye doctor because maybe ny prescription has changed. But I looked in the chapter about vision in Brainlashed and she suggested a behavioural optometrist. She said our prescription can change multiple times during recovery.

I dont want to change my prescription and then have to do it all over again

Sorry for the novel, Im just wondering what kind of doctors you have all seen for vision problems. Thanks!!

Kris
pedestrian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote