View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 09:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsLikeStitches View Post
O.K... I've been wearing my tennis shoes all winter, with my soft cuddly diabetic socks. At home, my soft snuggly slippers that are fur lined and gentle on my feet.

It's HOT! I can't stand the HEAT on my feet now! I want to wear sandals, or flip flops, but I can't stand the shoes touching my feet!

I broke down and painted my toenails all pretty, even got out the ankle bracelets... put on the sandals for a Memorial Day BBQ... and after 15 minutes in the car on the way there... OFF they came! I wanted my slippers Do they make fuzzy flip flops? Can I wear them to work in a corporate office? Hey, I got away with my white tennis shoes

Any suggestions? Any ideas? It seems the surfaces of the shoes are irritating to my feet... the sandals have that "leather, or faux leather feel" so when my foot touches them especially on the top of my foot it irritates my foot, like sitting on a hot leather seat in a car with shorts on! And the flip flops, which I couldn't live without... well, FORGET about that irritating thing between my toes now!
It's so sad, have you seen the cute little things they have out now to decorate your flip flops with? There are clip on feathers, and flowers, and little bows and buttons! All kinds of fun little doo dads.

Oh, for those of you who are about to suggest Birkenstocks, I have little tiny toes, and the bump in the Birks hurts the bottom of my toes.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Actually, they do! They're flip-flops that are lined and fuzzy like bedroom slippers. I've been thinking of trying a pair. I'd rather go barefoot any day or as close to it as I can get. I hate to wear shoes. BTW, Walmart had them.