View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well that was scary. For the past week ive been doing pretty decent as far as having what we think these "seizures" are. Just basically a few zone outs nothing major that I can remember.

On to last night, most of which I dont remember, but some I do. Mother in law came over, and wife wanted to run errands. So we went to Walmart. Guess we went there and my wife basically had to guide me around by the arm because I kept shivering/quivering and spazzing out a little. Ok. We get to the parking lot and I remember my lips just went completely numb, like I had novacane. Now heres the part I really remember, well parts of it. On our way home she said my left arm and hand kept shaking, like real bad. I remember it tightening up big time and trying to grab it with my right arm to stop it. Then I just remember my whole body tightening up and shaking uncontrollably. I remember all of it, I remember in my head telling myself to stop and get control of myself, but I couldnt. Thats where I dont remember much more. I guess it went on for about a minute and I ended up in the passenger seat in the fetal position out of breathe and really tired. I guess after that I did a few more small shaking things, but that was it.

SCARY! Wtf is going on. I know I had the eeg, but it said no seizures. Im afraid to call the Dr and tell them because I dont want them thinking im flipping nuts, especially since I had the eeg already and it was normal.

So beyong sick of all of this. Im also assuming I bumped my head in the process of this all on the seat because its throbbing today.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote